Dandie Dinmont Terrier Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- The Best 5 Dog Breeds Suited for Apartment Living
- Be a Dog Trainer Today!
- How To Choose The Right Dog For Your Lifestyle
- Four Things You Need To Know About Canine Obesity
- Dog Obedience Classes for Your Pets
- 5 Simple Steps For Leash Training Puppies
- How To Stop A Barking Dog
- Calm Non-verbal Communication Can Lessen Behaviour Problems
- Dog Obedience Classes for Your Dog
- The Pros and Cons of Home Vs Professional Dog Grooming
irishdogs.ie logs all site visits and transactions. We collect the same standard stuff: the type of browser you are using, your IP address, ISP domain, time, date, pages viewed, and length of time that you spend visiting our site. Before you start freaking out -- this data isn't used anywhere but INTERNALLY. We won't share the specifics with anybody, and we certainly don't care who you are. Well, so to speak. I mean, we CARE about you, but we don't want to match individual users with their specific Web surfing habits.
On irishdogs.ie, we only ask for your e-mail address. You don't have to give it to us -- issues can always be viewed via the Web site. Any information collected will not leave our hands. People may ask for general numbers, but there's no way we'll give 'em specifics. We respect your right to electronic anonymity.
If a cookie comes along, believe me -- irishdogs.ie isn't using it for anything and you have our permission to turn them off altogether. Sometimes we can't get paid unless identifiers are loaded via the Web site or newsletters. These images are loaded from affiliate sites
At any time, you may later review or update the personal information we have collected online from you by contacting us at: email@example.com.
Users may unsubscribe at any time. The databases for each list are separate. The user will need to unsubscribe from one or the other (or both) to stop receiving future mailings from our organisation. To be removed from our databases, one must simply reply to a mailed issue. If that doesn't work, then he or she can flail over to the Subscriptions page. Once there, they may change or completely remove their address from our list databases. The great thing about our list software is the user can see his/her subscribed address -- if someone wishes to be removed from our list, we will take every step necessary to get them removed.
The Missing Link
If a particular contest rolls along and these policies change, we'll be sure to note it clearly on the form.
Telling a friend
The same holds true for every single form found on irishdogs.ie.
Changes to this policy
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy
- Tips for New Puppy Owners
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- Life's a beach for lucky dogs free to run on sand - Detroit Free Press
- BOOK REVIEW: 'EB White on Dogs' - Washington Times
- Plainfield police shoot dogs to stop vicious attack caught on video - NJ.com
- Comfort Dogs Headed To Oklahoma To Help Tornado Victims - CBS2 Chicago
- Silver lining: Family digs dogs out of rubble - NBCNews.com (blog)
- Tornado survivor huddled with dogs as house started moving - Los Angeles Times
- On the Job: How Rescue Dogs Hunt for Tornado Survivors - Yahoo! News