Forum Home Forum Home Doggie Talk Chit Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

dondeal strikes again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Oracle
Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dondeal strikes again
    Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:21pm

BARGIN OF THE YEAR

due to a family dispute theese 2 beautifull american bulldogs are offered for sale at a fraction of their full value.

purchesed for 1500 each now for sale for 500 for the pair, they are 100% sound any inspection welcome must go in the next few days. fully registered, all paper work in order.dog 4 years bitch 3 years

good temprament.

http://www.freewebs.com/skydivechicken
Sponsored Links

SuzyQ View Drop Down
BIS IrishDogs Champion
BIS IrishDogs Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzyQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:23pm
I just saw that and Im totally gobsmacked!!!!!!! I really cant believe it. 
sophie View Drop Down
BIS IrishDogs Champion
BIS IrishDogs Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:26pm
oh my god, that is crazy!!!

do you think it could be some upset partner and selling her/his OH's prize possession for revenge while away on hols or something, it does say must be gone in next few days...

it's still very very wrong whatever the reason...
mrsbear View Drop Down
Oracle
Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:30pm
Thats disgusting! Poor babies...
With the exception of women, there is nothing on earth so agreeable or necessary to the comfort of man as the dog.

sophie View Drop Down
BIS IrishDogs Champion
BIS IrishDogs Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:36pm
they've clicked every breed so no matter what breed you search they're first up...
sophie View Drop Down
BIS IrishDogs Champion
BIS IrishDogs Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:40pm
now i feel sick

same person, so has this person had her newf have puppies at 9 MONTHS OLD!!! and now is ridding her while she sells the pups at 900 each!!! mt stomach is in a knot, if this is the case, that woman is sick!!!
Socket View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Socket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:47pm
Holy sh*t, she has to be a farmer! Dead

There is a great need for sarcasm font.
ardenalyn View Drop Down
Top Dog
Top Dog

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ardenalyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:06pm
This is terrible. I wish Done Deal would at least try and prevent people like this from posting ads.
Lisam13 View Drop Down
BIS IrishDogs Champion
BIS IrishDogs Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisam13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 10:59am
oh bugger hope Ian doesnt see these...

fooking evil

http://www.irishdogs.ie/Forum/forum_images/blank.gif
Pepper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:19am
does ian like newfoundies?

Thats terrible?   Has anyone tried contacting donedeal to see why they allow these ads to be published
Lisam13 View Drop Down
BIS IrishDogs Champion
BIS IrishDogs Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisam13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:29am
no but he wants an American Bulldog!
Pepper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:30am

ah abd are lovely tho!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Top Dog
Top Dog

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:33am
Sur why not lisa, looks like they're gonna need a good home.
Lisam13 View Drop Down
BIS IrishDogs Champion
BIS IrishDogs Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisam13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:56am
no adult dogs in my house...far too risky
bessiemae View Drop Down
BIS IrishDogs Champion
BIS IrishDogs Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bessiemae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:31pm
I know it seems likely that the Newfie lady is dodgy out but what if the 9 month old isn't the mother but a pup that she took back from another litter or something. I don't know, I try to pretend in my mind that not everyone is a total a-hole. Disapprove
mrsbear View Drop Down
Oracle
Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:34pm

Just nosing on Gumtree - 6 month old Sibe Husky 500 euro!

http://cork.gumtree.ie/cork/34/23721634.html

Ha ha and a yorkillion!

There's also a yearling foal who is free Shocked because of an injury!!!! Poor thing could end up as meat, hope someone takes him for a companion.

Edited by mrsbear - 13 May 2008 at 12:40pm
With the exception of women, there is nothing on earth so agreeable or necessary to the comfort of man as the dog.

ardenalyn View Drop Down
Top Dog
Top Dog

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ardenalyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:39pm
Aww, the husky is gorgeous. I love that colour, and he is a bi-eyed....sigh....
I wonder what went wrong in his house?!
sophie View Drop Down
BIS IrishDogs Champion
BIS IrishDogs Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by mrsbear mrsbear wrote:

Ha ha and a yorkillion!

There's also a yearling foal who is free Shocked because of an injury!!!! Poor thing could end up as meat, hope someone takes him for a companion.

yorkillion? is that not the lady that posted on here few weeks ago, her bitch had pups and lost one too? oh can't remember who it was and haven't time to do search, supposed to studying?

what does bi-eyed mean with sib husky? ok i saw them but don't know what it means...
sophie View Drop Down
BIS IrishDogs Champion
BIS IrishDogs Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by bessiemae bessiemae wrote:

I know it seems likely that the Newfie lady is dodgy out but what if the 9 month old isn't the mother but a pup that she took back from another litter or something. I don't know, I try to pretend in my mind that not everyone is a total a-hole. Disapprove

no, you're right- it could be very genuine, lets hope so... i did say if in my original post Wink
bramble View Drop Down
BIS IrishDogs Champion
BIS IrishDogs Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bramble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:56pm
Bi-eyed in huskies is when they have eyes that are different colour, Sky is bi-eyed, one blue, one amber.  Whereas Diesel has one brown eye and one parti-eye, in his case, a brown eye with some blue in it.  In huskies, this isn't a fault, as all colour eyes and combinations of colours is acceptable in the show ring.

Rianta Madrai Working Sled Dogs
sophie View Drop Down
BIS IrishDogs Champion
BIS IrishDogs Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:56pm
thanks bram...

but with other breeds it is, is that right?
bramble View Drop Down
BIS IrishDogs Champion
BIS IrishDogs Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bramble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:06am
I don't know actually.  I know in collies its called wall eye, when they have one blue eye and the other is a different colour, and then in merles they can have merle eye, where a little bit of the eye is a different colour, either blue or white.  Didge has merle eye in her left eye, apparently this is caused by a lack of pigment in the iris I think (I think thats why they thought she was a husky cross!! cos she had a bit of blue/white in her eye).  I don't think thats a fault either, but I don't know much about collies, so it might be.

One thing I do know though is that Alaskan Malamutes can't have blue eyes, even though they are very like sibes, that is a big difference.  (although to confuse it more of course not all sibes have blue eyes either!!)

Rianta Madrai Working Sled Dogs
sophie View Drop Down
BIS IrishDogs Champion
BIS IrishDogs Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:08am
ok got it Thumbs%20Up
CarolG View Drop Down
Dog
Dog

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarolG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:46am
Originally posted by sophie sophie wrote:

Originally posted by mrsbear mrsbear wrote:

Ha ha and a yorkillion!

yorkillion? is that not the lady that posted on here few weeks ago, her bitch had pups and lost one too? oh can't remember who it was and haven't time to do search, supposed to studying?

That's her Soph, well spotted.

mrsbear View Drop Down
Oracle
Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:14am
Ohhh dear Confused

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic