Dandie Dinmont Terrier Picture Gallery
Latest Dog Blogs
- The Best 5 Dog Breeds Suited for Apartment Living
- Be a Dog Trainer Today!
- How To Choose The Right Dog For Your Lifestyle
- Four Things You Need To Know About Canine Obesity
- Dog Obedience Classes for Your Pets
- 5 Simple Steps For Leash Training Puppies
- How To Stop A Barking Dog
- Calm Non-verbal Communication Can Lessen Behaviour Problems
- Dog Obedience Classes for Your Dog
- The Pros and Cons of Home Vs Professional Dog Grooming
What Every Dog Owner Needs To Know About Frontline Plus
Is your dog besieged by fleas and ticks? If so, buying Frontline Plus may be an option that your veterinarian recommends. Frontline not only kills fleas and ticks (and their larvae), but also biting lice, Sarcoptic mites and mosquitoes. This particular flea medicine for dogs is approved for puppies eight weeks and older as well as adult dogs. There are four different versions, each colour-coded according to your dog's weight. Be sure to order the correct dosage of Frontline Plus to ensure that your pet gets complete flea and tick relief all season long.
How to Use Frontline Plus
Frontline is incredibly easy to use. There are no pills or shots to worry about. You simply apply the medicine between your dog's shoulder blades. It will then spread out by itself. One thing that many pet owners don't know is that this medicine also seeps into the sebaceous glands (the glands under the individual strands of fur) where it acts as a reservoir to continually kill fleas, ticks (including those which may carry Lyme disease), lice and other biting nuisances at all stages of their development - from eggs to larvae to adult.
Break the Flea and Tick Life Cycle
Applying the medicine each month will break the flea's and tick's life cycle and stop it "dead" in its tracks. Each application of Frontline Plus will last for 30 days. Another little-known benefit of using Frontline as a flea and tick medicine is that it's waterproof - meaning your furry friend can continue to be bathed, groomed or play in the rain without worrying that the medicine will wash off. Many pet owners happily report that Frontline Plus works better than cheaper "off-brand" flea medication and that they can notice a significant difference in their pet's health and demeanour within a day or two.
Buying Flea Control Medicine On-line
There are several benefits to buying Frontline on-line. For example, you may qualify for free shipping or earn points toward the purchase of other products. Many dog owners feel resigned to the high prices their vet charges in order to give their pets much-needed flea and tick relief, but buying on-line can save you money and time. What's more, you can often order a supply for several months, saving you time, money and gas by buying in bulk and avoiding long lines at the local pet supplies store. Just be certain to choose the correct type of Frontline Plus for the size of your dog, and if you're uncertain, have them weighed at the vet's office.
With hundreds of ratings and reviews as well as scientific studies to back up its efficiency, Frontline Plus is one of the most popular flea and tick control medicines for dogs. One small investment can provide your pet with months of flea-free happiness and put an end to biting, itching and scratching. And what pet owner doesn't want the very best for their furry friend?
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this dog blog to a friend:
Latest Dog Pods
- Tips on How to Stop Your Dog from Biting
- Beware - Not All Advertised Dog Rescues Really Are! How Can You Know The Truth?
- Helpful Tips For Dog Obedience Problems
- How to Keep Dogs From Eating Poop
- Dog Grooming Tips - A General Overview of the Very Basics of Dog Grooming
- Recognising Different Types of Dog Obedience Problems
- 5 Important Tips On Feeding A Puppy
- Tips for New Puppy Owners
The Poop Scoop News Feed
- How to make outside-the-box hot dogs - Fox News
- Dogs bring swarm of bacteria into your home - Fox News
- Tracking Wild Dogs in Botswana's Okavango Delta - National Geographic
- The Twister Stole My Pet - Daily Beast
- Dog Owners' Homes Swarming With Bacteria - Discovery News
- WATCH: Vicious dog attack in Plainfield, N.J., caught on video by horrified ... - New York Daily News
- Why Do Dogs Howl? - LiveScience.com